• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMindMagic

Mind magic spellbook. Mind is one of the Self Magic Spheres in Might and Magic VII.

edit: updated years later. this is an intention of raising the standard of all this pack and adding extra ones. original ones will be still available. (i just need to add the links and stuff)

link to the whole pack here

Keywords:
mind, brain, psychic, book, spellbook
Contents

BTNMindMagic (Icon)

Reviews
16:26, 29th Sep 2009 Zombie.: Matches the rest well.

M

16:26, 29th Sep 2009
Zombie.: Matches the rest well.

Level 23
The book looks very beautiful, but the brain doesn't look like a brain really.
And it doesn't fit the rest of the icon. The proposals you have made, is good.
But the brain still looks weird. Besides that, a brain is more pinkish, not so orange.
And the black smoke, or what it is holding the brain up, should be more like on the second proposal, but not that black, still alittle blurry. The background in second proposal also looks better then the background there is now.

Won't rate it yet.

Level 2
To all honestly, i think its a little creepy. . . i think this a first for me a BRIAN in a icon XD its really neat, but creepy man o-o,

(Nice pack to!!!)