• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spellbook like ability (tricky)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hi guys!

I'm looking for a spellbook system. Maybe someone make this for me. It is spellbook like all on wc3search like Vexorian or someone made, but with some tricky parts i can't handle.
I need it for my Diablo II campaign. This is it :

- It uses 1 slot under the Stop button and next to Patrol (like most spellbooks)
- When you click it, it shows you spells (much), divided into 3 groups or don't, how do you like. (maybe multiboard? i'm not too advanced)
- You can now add skill points to abilities, and select 4 that will be on bottom of the hero interface (where normally abilities are)
- If this was easy :) the tricky part is that i want the passive abilities to be invisible on the bottom, but active (maybe you mess with button positions)
- I want it to be easy to implement :) and if it is possible it should not use Caster System (i don't know how to use it in map)

Maybe it will be easy to do with spellbook in spellbook or something. The difference between other spellbook systems is dividing abilities on 3 parts and
more important 4 quick spells.

Sorry for my English. I'm from Poland. Give me a link if something like this exists. If someone make it, add this on wc3search and reply there with the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.