• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Abillities system needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hi i was wondering how to make a system like this.

- i have a house that has 3 houses inside so when i make the house i can choose between passive, offensive, and defensive skills. what i wanted is when i research a skills from defense house my hero would learn the skill and he would level it normaly by himself. from offensive house i wanted to research the skills with wood like every hero lvl gives the player 1 wood that u can spend on the skills that are at offensive academy and target them to a spellbook that i made on the hero "defensive and passive skills". researching passive skills with gold and target them to go on "passive" spellbook inside "defensive and passive" spellbook. i have the spellbooks done both work fine i just need the triggers or jass or something.

-defensive is to make the hero learn max of 3 skills after that it makes every other skill invisible so u can only pick 3
-offensive u can research only 4 skills max out of 10 the rest gets invisible after hero getting the 4th on the spellbook
-passive u can researh only 4 skills max out of 11 the rest gets invisible after hero getting the 4th on the spellbook inside the spellbook

i have the skills on the houses and i have the hero with a (spellbook and onother inside him like i said)

can someone help me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.