• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
  • Gain Level Train
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Gains a level
    • Conditions
      • (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Equal to 5
      • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
      • ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) is an ally of Player 9 (Gray)) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Hero - Learn skill for (Triggering unit): Train
  • Gain Level Train 2
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Equal to 10
    • Actions
      • Unit - Set level of Train for (Triggering unit) to 2
so i'm trying to make heroes Get specific Stats while reaching Specific level but it won't work.

Level 8
  • Gain Level Train
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Equal to 5
    • Actions
      • Hero - Learn skill for (Triggering unit): Train
  • Gain Level Train 2
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Equal to 10
    • Actions
      • Unit - Set level of Train for (Triggering unit) to 2
so i'm trying to make heroes Get specific Stats while reaching Specific level but it won't work.
Train is an ability that gives stats and yes i tried adding Stats but that's not what i'm aiming for.

That is my guess only. In the case that the skill-point value is 0, it is imperative that the skill-point value will be incremented.

However, this only applies to Hero abilities which the unit has. As for all other abilities not natively owned by the Hero, the direct manipulation of the level is possible.

Upon a closer look, it is likely that the desired effect is to add the ability (Train) to the Hero, and increment it later on. In the case where that ability isn't a native Hero ability for the unit, attempting to add it via learn ability won't work.

Level 8
That is my guess only. In the case that the skill-point value is 0, it is imperative that the skill-point value will be incremented.

However, this only applies to Hero abilities which the unit has. As for all other abilities not natively owned by the Hero, the direct manipulation of the level is possible.

Upon a closer look, it is likely that the desired effect is to add the ability (Train) to the Hero, and increment it later on. In the case where that ability isn't a native Hero ability for the unit, attempting to add it via learn ability won't work.
So whats the solution then?

Status
Not open for further replies.