• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I need to know for my new map how to make spells have requirements, for instance you can only use certain spells whilst in a power mode, but instead of giving them the power when they transform, I want it to be greyed out and say (Needs bankai active to use). Please help me as I don't know how :cry:

Level 3
Hi.

You can accomplish this by having the spell which requires the power mode to have a requirement.
(Object Editor>Abilities>Your Spell Which Requires The Power Mode>Techtree - Requirements>A Unit)

As for the "A Unit" as mentioned above, give him the locust ability, no model file and create him whenever the power mode is activated. Then remove him after a certain period (thats is your duration of the power mode)

You can also have another trigger to remove the unit if the unit which is still in power mode but died.

Status
Not open for further replies.