• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Detecting Last Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I basicly want to know how can i detect what last unit casted?

What trigger command (No jass pl0x) it requires?

DO i need to make freaking variable for all spell so when those have been casted its stored to variable etc etc. tell me no please :p

And dont give me help to this if its not possible to Make unit cast last spell it casted

Level 9
You need only one global variable without array.

Actions: set Ability = ability being cast.

Level 3
I wanted to make spell when you cast example chain lighting to target it stops casting it when totem is near of it and cast same ability to totem. I made this this far but only thing what i cannot do is that i make him to cast (variable spell)

Status
Not open for further replies.