• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[GUI]Unit transformed changes his old spell to improved??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
-ANIME WARNING-
-GUI WARNING-
well in the anime Bleach ichigo(main character) uses bankai(metamorphasis) and without his bankai he uses getsuga tenshou a moon sliver energy blast looking thing. but when hes in bankai and uses it it had increased damage and changes to a black and red outline of the same move.i have both of the models for the move but i am having trouble in making his move change when he uses Bankai id appreciate if someone could help

you can make the trigger for me if u want incase i am messing stuff up..
SORRY FOR HORRIBLE SPELLING!!

Last edited:
Level 2
the problem with that is when he uses bankai he gets it durin his animation then it removes it and erases the orginal getsuga tenshou...

Level 9
ok !
I am a anime fan and i actually made ichigo once ... all you need to do is make 2 spells and when he casts the ability create a dummy. Make if then else and verify if triggering unit is under the effect of metamorphosis equal to true then add black gatsuga else add blue gatsuga ... next you order the dummy to cast gatsuga in the direction you ordered the spell to cast ... and that's all !
:wink:

Level 2
why would i order the dummy to cast the ability? if its suppose to be ichigo casting it while in bankai and how u explained that is very confusing and when i tryed it first it didnt work and then my unit froze untill bankai ran off

still need help.... btw if u people want to make the trigger for me incase im messing something up then go for it

Last edited:
Level 9
  • Getsuga Tenshou
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Gatsuga Tensho
    • Actions
      • Set Gatsuga_Caster = (Triggering unit)
      • Set Gatsuga_Point = (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Set Gatsuga_Angle = (Angle from (Position of Gatsuga_Caster) to Gatsuga_Point)
      • Unit - Create 1 OMFG_DUMMY for (Owner of Gatsuga_Caster) at ((Position of Gatsuga_Caster) offset by 50.00 towards Gatsuga_Angle degrees) facing Gatsuga_Angle degrees
      • Set Gatsuga_Movement = (Last created unit)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Casting unit) has buff Metamorphosis) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Add Gatsuga Tensho black to Gatsuga_Movement
          • Unit - Set level of Gatsuga Tensho black for Gatsuga_Movement to (Level of Gatsuga Tensho for Gatsuga_Caster)
          • Unit - Order Gatsuga_Movement to Orc Tauren Chieftain - Shockwave ((Position of Gatsuga_Caster) offset by 250.00 towards Gatsuga_Angle degrees)
          • Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to Gatsuga_Movement
        • Else - Actions
          • Unit - Add Gatsuga Tensho blue to Gatsuga_Movement
          • Unit - Set level of Gatsuga Tensho blue for Gatsuga_Movement to (Level of Gatsuga Tensho for Gatsuga_Caster)
          • Unit - Order Gatsuga_Movement to Orc Tauren Chieftain - Shockwave ((Position of Gatsuga_Caster) offset by 250.00 towards Gatsuga_Angle degrees)
          • Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to Gatsuga_Movement
      • Set Gatsuga_Caster = No unit
      • Set Gatsuga_Movement = No unit
      • Set Gatsuga_Angle = 0.00
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Gatsuga_Point)
      • Custom script: set udg_Gatsuga_Point = null
Gatsuga_caster = unit variable
Gatsuga_angle = real variable
Gatsuga_point = point variable
Gatsuga_movement = unit variable
And OMFG_DUMMY is your dummy unit that has to be modeless and you can make it bigger so your gatsuga will be bigger

So it tooked me 10 mins what was so hard ... you understand this ... right ?!

Level 2
im using a hero as my dummy and well... he leaches exp how can i stop this? i first tryed to use a footmen but i cant put hero abilitys on him and if sum1 can tell me how id appreciate that

Level 2
ok... well that wont work with just 1 dummy because he casts the blue 1 no matter what because both spells are based on shockwave so i made 2 dummys and tweaked the triggers so it adds either dummy with the correct spell if he has meta or not but now he has a delay for when the move goes off and its not aligned with the animation at all.... and it waits like 2 seconds to actually use the move.... so how to fix this..=/

this is how i editted it... if you see any problems tell me

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to getsuga dummy
    • Actions
      • Set caster = (Triggering unit)
      • Set spellpoint = (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Set getsugaangle = (Angle from (Position of caster) to spellpoint)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Casting unit) has buff Metamorphosis) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 improved dummy for (Owner of caster) at ((Position of caster) offset by 50.00 towards getsugaangle degrees) facing (Position of (Triggering unit))
          • Set getsugamovement = (Last created unit)
          • Unit - Add Black Getsuga Tenshou to getsugamovement
          • Unit - Set level of Black Getsuga Tenshou for getsugamovement to (Level of getsuga dummy for caster)
          • Unit - Order getsugamovement to Orc Tauren Chieftain - Shockwave ((Position of caster) offset by 250.00 towards getsugaangle degrees)
          • Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to getsugamovement
        • Else - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 dummy!! for (Owner of caster) at ((Position of caster) offset by 50.00 towards getsugaangle degrees) facing (Position of (Triggering unit))
          • Set getsugamovement = (Last created unit)
          • Unit - Add getsuga tenshou to getsugamovement
          • Unit - Set level of getsuga tenshou for getsugamovement to (Level of getsuga dummy for caster)
          • Unit - Order getsugamovement to Orc Tauren Chieftain - Shockwave ((Position of caster) offset by 250.00 towards getsugaangle degrees)
          • Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to getsugamovement
      • Set caster = No unit
      • Set getsugamovement = No unit
      • Set getsugaangle = 0.00
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_spellpoint)
      • Custom script: set udg_spellpoint = null

Level 2
well i messed around with it abit and i got it to work with 1 dummy but the lvl 1 of the black getsuga goes very far away so u cant see it when u cast it.... but when its lvl 2 and up u can see it likes its suppose to so it will work i guess considering his ulti will be bankai so thx terradont i would thank you mist but... if i had problems your suppose to try to see whats wrong not scold me on it sooo yea.

Level 9
first of all i tryed to help you and i posted a trigger perfect for your spell ment for the spell you make that works perfectly ...
and sorry if i didn't helped you then ... your problem was probably that your dummy didn't have mana and btw all your skills must be made out of shockwave ... but it annoys me when i make something that is ok and someone says it lacks ...

Status
Not open for further replies.