• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] unit animation freezing after reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I use a couple spells in a map that change the animation speed of the casting units, to make it cooler lookin yada yada. But I have one that channels and does that, if I use another ability during the channel to interupt it and have it set to reset its animation and change it back to normal speed after said interupt. Its fine for about 3 seconds then he starts freezing unless hes forced to do another animation or move. Standing still he freezes. How do I fix this? I've tried multiple times using reset unit animation but its not working. Thank you

Level 28
Two things:
Without the trigger for your ability, noone can see it.
And second: When you cast a triggered ability, the ability itself ends when you press the casting button. Then, the trigger runs the spell and not the unit. Thats why it stay's still unless you force your caster to do a 'spell' animation ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.