• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

I need major help with a spell using triggers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
lol... real life for moronz is a realy hard job i don't think anyone else can make same thing its reeeeaaaaalllyy annoying ^^
So, for they're spell they made:
__1st: they had to convert all doodats into units so you can select and cast into it.
__2nd: they made a targetable ability based on targetabke spell like... maybe heal..., then removed
spells buff made range into about 200 colddown casting time damage into zero gave abbility special icon.
__3ed: They made a simple but loooooooooooong trigger
_Event: unit begins casting an abbility
_Condition: Ability being casted equals to "roleplay actions"

_"And then they made an action For EVERY ROLE PLAYABLE ITEM in game !!! there is THOUSANDS OF Them.
For example the trigger which works when you use toilet to get drugs out of it for the mafia quest."
_Actions: If then else "multiple actions"
______Conditions: Targeted unit equals to "Toilet"
______Do: Display "You found a drugpack hiden inside toilet"
__________Create "Joe's Drugpack" on position of "Casting unit"
______Else: do nothing
Then they addedd more IF THEN ELSE "multiple actions" into Triggers main actions ... one for every doodat(unit)...

Thats all... if you still want to make such a trigger go on ^^ its way not hard its more like .... BOOOOOOORIIIING 8)

Level 2
Thx But I'm Still Confused

thx IvanX but i'm using it in an alien map that's like parasite i'm making and i need to know how so i could use it to put on a flshlight and other things it doesn't really matter to me how long the trigger list is because i'm only going to be using it for a couple things the flashlight and for some spells like blink. And btw can you also have spells in it like a spell navigator someone made on this site but use the same triggers the people from real life for morons used. Because if you could it may be a way to retain the auras and have more then a couple of spells to navigate through.

Status
Not open for further replies.