• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Requests: Post here!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 40
well, anyways, im kinda bored, and dont have any ability ideas, so i will do some spells anyone requests me to do under the following conditions

-No eyecandy :p

-No dota remakes plz

-No deadlines

oh, and im not Guaranteed to do one ( if i have a heavy workload or something ), so do not get mad at me if you ask and it is not accepted 8)

Level 5
Alright this probably isn't too hard but I have a Mortal Kombat map I'm working on, and if u have ever played u will know what I'm talkin about.

In the game a character named Scorpion(I'm using Demon Hunter model for him)takes off his mask to reveal that his head is really a skull on fire. He then fires a ball of fire out of his mouth at the opponents feet lighting the ground on fire below them, setting them on fire.

Like I said probably nothing too hard, but what do I know...

Level 5
Another idea, an ability that allows you to transform into the target hero (ally or enemy) of your current level for anywhere between 30 secs. and 1 min. keeping your same stats (like bonuses from tomes n stuff) and items.

And when you transform back into your original hero you still are at the same level with the same stats (the bonuses from tomes n stuff again)and items.

Level 3
I have a few spells that i could use, not requesting any though.

--Charges hero and does such a huge impact that it knocks back the hero and stuns for 1/2/2.5/3 seconds.(a charge spell that charges them at max move speed and knocks them back and stuns them.)4 levels. Animation for the knockback would be the ground being destroyed like a mortar teams rocket hitting solid ground. and make that mark to the point where he stops.

-- 5/10/15/20% chance to redirect damage to your mana pool turning every damage point to destroy 1 mana.4 levels. This would just have the sound/animation of the item that absorbs a spell (amulet of something) everytme it procs.
-- Instantly drains 100/125/150/175 health from all enemies in an area around you and turns it into mana for you.4 levels This would have the devour magic art on all people in area and temporarily give bloodlust effect on the hero.
-- Auto castable arrows, When used slows target for 1% of YOUR CURRENT amount of mana . 50/40/30/20 mana cost per arrow stakcs 2 times.lasts 5/7/9/11 seconds 4 levels. The animation for this would be a small black cloud draggng off the back of the hero.
--Activateable/Deactivateable, Drains 1/2/3% of your mana each second and deals it to an area around you. 3 levels. This would show on the hero has a mana shield animation.

The Rock golem is extremely old. And occasionally pieces of rock fall off of him dealing damage to nearby targets.5/7/9/12% chance every 5 seconds a piece of rock will fall off of him and damage any enemies in a 250 aoe.150 dmg each.
4 levels. This would just drop a boulder off (boulder animation) when it procs.

When this hero goes below 100 hp he gains 1000 armor, 60/75/80/85% spell resistance, +30/40/50 attack damage and +90/95/100% attack speed. for 6/8/10 seconds. 120 second cooldown? 3 levels. This would get the taunt animation (or roar) whenever it procs.

You dont have to put any of the animations in i was just adding jsut in case.
These are spell requests that i would be grateful if you could finish any of them. it's not a big deal if you don't. But jass is prefferred.

Level 7
could you make a simple drag ability where it drags all units that are within 400 range to the hero that is channeling it. and every unit within 400 range takes X damage and every unit within 200 range takes 2X damage?

sound easy? not sure how to do the damage part

Level 7
yea make 2 looping warstomps every sec. one dealing X dam at a 400 range and another at 200 range dealing X dam to make 2X dam inside the 200 range.

Level 4
I have a bunch of spells that I need for my hero arena, but since I don't have time i'll put some trust in you :)! (And its np if u won't create them, its like u said: 'im not Guaranteed to do one'.
Here are some spells :
Heart of a Sword (means to be an ultimate)
A kind of omnislash, but slower and stronger attack. (model has blademaster animations). The hero moves to an unit, (the targeted unit) and attacks the target in a slow move with some slash effects. (the effects are some fading dummy's, so it looks like he slashes very powerfull). The hero moves to other units and the amount of slashes would be 2 + 2 x current ability level and damage dealth is 75 x current level per strike.
Multi-Slash
The hero is allowed to attack multipline times when activated (may be autocastable if u would create, and want to create :) ), dealing 10 bonus damage for each strike. In each attack the Hero attacks 3 times (u can see fades) dealing 30 bonus damage. Each level would increase the damage by 10. so -> 10/20/30/40/.. = 30/60/90/..
Katana Techniques
Each attack grants a 15% chance to hit the enemy unit and making it to bleed. When bleeding, the unit will take damage over time and is slowed for an amount of time. (with some bloody effects, so u can see the unit is bleeding). the damage is 20 dmg/sec for 5-8 seconds and the unit would be slowed for 5/10/15/20..%.
Whirlfury
The hero begins to spin in a fury of speed grabbing 2 + current level nearby units with its sword and whirling them arround dealing 50/100/150/200/.... damage per second.

There .. I hope u can help me with these.. or one of them :)
Sry if it are 2 much & sorry for my sucky english 8)

Level 5
The only thing with the scorpion thing is that I'm not exactly sure how to add the skull and flame on his head and for a fire ball to spit out of his mouth(if the mouth thing is even possible) during the flamestrike spell.

P.S. another idea I got for my Mortal Kombat map, is it possible to make a spell where the demon hunter creates an image of himself and if the image is attacked the unit that attacked it will freeze and the image will disapear. Each level would increase the freeze time by 1 sec. Starting freeze time is 2 secs. When the attacking unit is froze small ice pieces come up around around the that unit (just frost nova effects) and the attacking unit turns teal for the duration frozen. Don't ask me why the attacking unit turns teal, thats how they made the opponent look like when they were frozen in Mortal Kombat.

Level 40
oh - i was referring to the flame strike

ill work on the illusion, shouldnt b hard, for the second spellpack ( the update )

EDIT:

eeh, i was bored, and i had a helluva lot of extra time today, so i got 3 spells done

-Hairy Beavets spell ( which i named Implosion Field )
-Breaking-Benjamin's copycat spell ( which i named Doppleganger )
-Aztral-'s Katana Techniques spell

here is a link to the map, as far as it is now ( no screenie :()

Level 4
PurplePoot thx man, ur rock man :)
and for the whirlfury if u would create it then let him pick up units after the cast yes :)

Level 1
hey can u make me some goblin spells????(not copying the alchemist tho)maybe a goblin summon(if a summon only 2 summoned and 4 lvls for a spell plz)

Level 7
hey thanks alot for the spell! i got 1 more that i really cant figure out! i asked you to make one while i made my others but this one is hard as hell to make! it is a spell that last 10 seconds. deals 25 damage at lvl 1 and 35 at lvl 2 and 45 at lvl 3. for every 1% of ther hero's life missing, it adds 1 damage to that dot.

i made a loop for 1 to 10.
(do it every 10 sec, make it wait a sec at the begining of the loop!)

but i am not to sure about the variables and trying to get them to match up.

then by trigger deal X damage + the varaiable.
display damage! so that it all works out!

but can you help me to fill in the gap or tell me what i am missing?

i dont like people to do stuff for me! but i want to learn how if i need help!

Level 40
Note: for both methods, you will need a global variable called damageamount ( real ), a global variable called i ( integer ), and a global variable called Caster ( unit )

Note: method 2 needs a variable called percent ( real )

METHOD 1 - assuming the percent damage bonus is added at the BEGGINING

Trigger 1
Events
A unit casts an ability
Conditions
Ability Being Cast Equal to (your abil)
Actions
Set damageamount = 15 + Level of (your abil) for Triggering Unit + ( 100-Percent Life of Target Unit Of Ability Being Cast )
Enable Trigger 2

Trigger 2
Events
Every 1 second of game time
Conditions
Actions
set i = 0
Custom Script - set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
Unit Group - Pick every unit in Units in Playable Map area matching unit has buff (your ability's buff) equal to true and do multiple actions
loop-actions
If/Then/Else( multiple conditions )
If - Conditions
i Equal to 0
Picked Unit Equal to No Unit ( this is a Preset )
Then
Disable This Trigger
Else
Set i = i + 1
Unit - order Caster to damage Picked Unit for damageamount, with attack type *yourchoice* and damage type *your choice*

METHOD 2 - assuming the percent damage bonus builds up as the spell goes on

Trigger 1
Events
A unit casts an ability
Conditions
Ability Being Cast Equal to (your abil)
Actions
Set damageamount = 15 + Level of (your abil) for Triggering Unit
Enable Trigger 2

Trigger 2
Events
Every 1 second of game time
Conditions
Actions
set i = 0
Custom Script - set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
Unit Group - Pick every unit in Units in Playable Map area matching unit has buff (your ability's buff) equal to true and do multiple actions
loop-actions
If/Then/Else ( multiple actions )
If - Conditions
i Equal to 0
Picked Unit Equal to No Unit ( this is a Preset )
Then - Actions
Disable This Trigger
Else - Actions
Set i = i + 1
If/Then/Else ( multiple actions )
set percent = 100-Percent Life of Picked Unit
Unit - order Caster to damage Picked Unit for damageamount + percent, with attack type *yourchoice* and damage type *your choice*

Level 7
ok! but with units with low life that percent pawns them with one hit! how would i change it to real value.
like for every 1 point of life gone. the spell deals 25+.2(per 1 point of life missing)(lvl 1),25+.4(per 1 point of life missing)(lvl 2),25+.6(per 1 point of life missing)(lvl 3). last 10 seconds. sorry! trial and arra! and the second method is the one i wish to use. so you can cast at full life and then attack to help kill.

do you have any sugestions(not sure i spelled right!)
or any ideas to add! this is for a AOS style game!

Level 7
i hate to say this but. the spell you made me is great! but i dont know how to edit it and could it be channeling? and slowly pull units to him. like you had 500 movement speed. drop it down to 100 or so! and be channeling over 5 seconds? i hate to ask you to redo something because of lack of info. but the spell you made works great!

if you choose to say f-it! NP it is my fault! i dont think i told you channeling over a certian time! but if you do find time then thanks!

Level 40
uuh... sure, why not ( ill add a Channeling Option ).

dont worry, it wont force me to redo the spell, cuz i was gonna redo it neways, allowing SFX and Lightning Effects to be toggled on/off ^^

thats a good idea, i just didnt think of it :?

BTW, should i make an option for DOT instead of damage on cast?

EDIT: sorry, fishys, just noticed ur post :?

im not that imaginative mostly :cry:, so could you please give me specific spells?

Level 7
well this is for an AOS still map! and if it is a dot. well then when you cast it and someone stuns then the dot would remain. plus how would you change the dot? from closer or farther away! and if you do add lightning effects! i am making a tropical themed game and that spell in mind is Syphon! only castable in water!
so the warstomps every second would look pretty! btw could you leave me notes in the JASS that you write about what i can change and not!

btw thanks for all the help so far! it means alot to me! :D

Level 40
uuh... well, ill just leave an option to choose ur own lightning effect ( so its useful for others as well ). since the lightning effect paths are screwey in JASS, ill leave a comment giving you the code for each one.

oh, and the stuff u can mod is in all the funcs at the top with a // then some text after them telling you what to mess with and what not to mess with.

and the DOT would be the damage you specify being dealt constantly until they reach the target ( like mbe 10 Damage Per Second, units initially half as far away might take 20 Per Second )

Level 4
Here is something I have been experimenting for a while and with no true avail in success...
If you have time and it is possible, could you make an offensive stance and defensive stance that when used allows the use of certain abilities, and disables the use of others? Here is an example:
Hero uses defensive stance.
Hero is able to use Shield Slam but unable to use Thunderclap.

If you have time thats great but its of no urgency, i just haven't had too much luck making these type of abilities, and you probably are able.

Level 40
hmm, allright, think i will do the stance next ( cuz its easier ) then the shockwave ( cuz it takes more code :? ( or atleast pickier stuff ) )

oh, and BTW, when i get home, i will probably have the stance in the Spellpack so far, but i WILL have Whirlfury ( for Aztral- ) unless some unseen bug occurs, and im adding 7 more options to Implosion Field ^^

EDIT: couldnt submit last night, as whirlfury was gonna b the big new attraction, and tehre was a bug i overlooked that would make the spell kinda retarded, will try to finish fixing it for tonight.

also, shovewave ( as i called it ) may take awhile, as i'm adding about 2 million options to it ^^

Level 2
Ok i got an idea..
Snowball:

The unit creates a snowball which rolls in a line increasing in size.
If the snowball hits a unit it may be dragged in to the ball causing damage depending on rolling distance. The minimum distance for this is 200. (The ball must first grow in size) Maximum of three units.
If the ball hits a building it will deal siege damage, again depending on the distance that was rolled. Damage equals 0.25/0.5/0.75 times distance. The ball cannot roll further after this.
Maximum distance = 800/1000/1200.
The biggest problem is the animation. (how to animate the units that are trapped???)

Level 40
infact, i just need to implement the code from my school back to my house, and itll have 3 updates

-Whirlfury ( the spin + bladestorm, was a nightmare to code )

-Shovewave ( the pushback shockwave, was a nightmare to code )

-some updates to Implosion Field

sorry Can, just most of your spells have already been done, and the granite one is eyecandy :?

Level 3
Hi, iam making my own hero but i need helpwith some spells.

Switch - It switches from attack 1 to attack 2, or vice versa. 10%-20%-30% + attack and defence, dependeing on level of skill.
Ice Arrows - already have it
Headshot(passive) - critical hit with "Headshot" Tag, and diferent icon (i can make the icon u ask for it when u need it).
Fury - makes the hero invulnerable and gives him 40% more attack for 40 seconds
-------------or---------------
Hide - the hero turns invisible with the posibility of attacking without getting visible again. This invisibility can't be detected by any technology/unit/or artifact. Lasts 40 seconds and gives 30% more attack, without turning off other ability attack bonuses.

the 2 last ones are obviously da lvl 6, just choose one of them, this one will be da one dat u prefer, or da easier to make.

Thanks a lot if u make them

Level 5
I got one if u want to do it or got the time.

Somebody had submitted an ice slide thing, in which you could create a patch of ice at a point and depending on what type of ice it was, you could slide differently. (there was a light ice, which you could not stop sliding on, but you could turn while sliding on it. And there was a hard dark ice in which you could not stop sliding or turning.)

Could u create a spell in which he casts the dark ice on the ground and any unit that steps on it will slide, being unable to turn in any direction, until the ice melts after 10 secs.

the time goes up as the level goes up. I plan on 10 levels for it, as im makin a hero arena.I can also send u the spell if u want to look at it to see what i mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.