• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spell Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi,

I wanna 2 basic spell for my hero arena map like those:

-Legendary Sword
When hero use this skill, he drop his sword on terrain and whenever he want return point of sword.Like teleport ^^.Then stun and damage on sword zone.

-Heart Strike
When hero use this skill, create special efect(i can edit there) on hero's arm then if hero hit another unit , unit take x damage and our hero gain life points half of damage.And then continue the damage DPS to target unit with special efect.

Could someone do it on my map ? Thank You!

Sorry for my english and my map language, good forums :p

Attachments

• Jungle Wars.w3x
    367.5 KB · Views: 52
Level 4
Man why did you share your map. Everyone can simply create it on a new map and share it on a reply to you. You will copy it to your own map. Better don't do such things there are all kinds of ppl. Someone may steal it and make it his own before you do.

Level 12
So for the first spell.
2 casts
1st cast hero drops sword on ground.
2nd cast hero teleports to sword, stuns and damages some AoE around the sword.

Thats pretty straightforward. The second is kinda blurry...

2nd spell
Hero casts >> Gets spetial effect atached to arm ( left/right/both ? )
Hero atacks and delas X bonus dmg and gets life steal = X/2
And now "And then continue the damage DPS to target unit with special efect." :vw_wtf: The hero deals dps equal to x for y sek to the atacked unit ? And what does a sfx have in common with damage ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.