• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi, I am looking for someone to make this spell for me.
Info:
The spell is for Anub'arak, And that I want is I want to select the spell then somwhere on the map, then Anub'arak digs to the ground and like wait 5 sec (if possible longer wait for longer distance) then he digs up on the requested place. It should be 4 levels, higer level = lower cooldown.
The person who makes this spell for me will get +Rep and be annonced in the map.
If there is anything thats unclear, please ask. ;)

EDIT: Or maybe make longer range for the spell the higer the spell level is like: 5000, 7000, 10000, Last one over the whole map 99999

Last edited:
Level 37
Let me know if you want something to be changed. You can easily change the range, mana cost and cooldowns yourself. Now its 600 range at level 1 and +150 per level. Cooldown is 3 seconds +1 per level, which is kind of low. The spell is MUI.

Attachments

• Burrow.w3x
    18.6 KB · Views: 89
Status
Not open for further replies.