• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Spell Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Basically i need a spell like mana shield that doesn't kill mana but has its own life

think of it as the shield systems that are being created, but for novices in JASS/GUI and all the other arcane nonsense. so if you have a something similar that would be awesome

by easy i also mean like : Easy shield life editing, Regeneration, resistance
and any other optional things like sunroofs and cup holders

here's a little description of the outcome i'm hoping for:

Ruined Flesh: Mana cost 200/250/300

Description: creates a shield that has 200/250/300 life, after 30 seconds(constant) the spell resets the health back to 200/250/300. if the spell life is destroyed it will set the cool down to 60 seconds before it can be re-conjured, dispel-able and cannot be stolen.

Oh and of course Rep

Last edited:
Level 24
Yes active

//////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
***********Shield Properties************
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\//////////////////////////

1. Certain amount of life If Destroyed a 60 sec cool down or 120/360/9000
w/e u wish

2.Every 30 seconds the Shield Replenishes itself (Constant while activated)

3.it can be dispelled But not Stolen

4.It doesn't have a regeneration, only the Regeneration in Subject 2.

BTW Thanks

Level 6
I felt bad for not helping out, so I gave it another shot. It's doing what it's supposed to, it's just rather bad scripted. It could probably be improved by any JASSer. Well here it is, let me know what you think, and I'll add the needed modifications. Btw there's no description or anything atm, I though you'd be the best to handle that.
Sincerely Foopad

Attachments

• Ruined Flesh.w3x
    21.5 KB · Views: 38
Level 6
Hi, I've reworked the code, and changed some effects, you can just puzzle with what effects you like the most.

You do not have to preplace the unit on the map anymore. You can simply get the casting unit through a trigger. I don't know if this helps.
I loaded an old version because my recent one is bugged. Let me know if you need this and want changes :)
Sincerely Foopad

Attachments

• Ruined Flesh 0.03.w3x
    22.1 KB · Views: 41
Status
Not open for further replies.