• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[SPELL REQUEST] VJASS! Running Blood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I was asking for a channeling spell idea, and an user came up with one:

Originally Posted by Executor
When an enemy with under (30/33/35)% hp is in (2000/2750/3500) range the blood hunters no-target ultimate can be activated.
He takes (4/3.2/2.2) seconds channeling standing to get in a bloodlust turning his whole body slowly red and he starts to run with incredible speed (500/600/700) towards the target.
While running, colliding enemies will be hit and they start to bleed, reducing their ms and as by 15% for 4 seconds, aswell as 25 dps.
On reaching the target the blood hunter strikes it and lets it bleed, reducing his ms and as by (20/25/30)% and dealing (25/35/50) dps over 4 seconds.The target is the unit in range below the % hp.

And, I've got no ******* idea how to make this.:nemor::wconfused:
Can someone help me?

Greetz

//ChaosKnight

Last edited:
Level 14
Sorry for the slow progress on this.
I decided to make this MPI and just finished making the spell only work when a weakened enemy unit is in range of the caster. This does have a limitation in that the hero should not already have his skill learned initially.

Do you have any special effects in mind for this spell? Besides the caster turning red anyway when he channels the spell and runs towards the target.
When the caster hits the target, does he turn immediately back to default coloring?
Edit: I'm going to make the caster seek the closest unit.

Edit 2: Okay I finished this though there are some problems. Mainly that the hero will go through anything to reach his target.
Is it okay if I pause the caster while he's running? (Or stun him) This is to prevent the player from moving the hero around which causes problems.
I'm waiting for your reply before I post the spell.

Edit 3: On second thought, I think it's better if you test this spell yourself so you can reply back to state any changes you want made.

Attachments

• Running Blood.w3x
    77.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.