• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Spell Request"S"]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Migth i have alook on how it is atm baassee?

isnt possible because they're not workin proper :(

but you can have tooltip :)

Ice Lance (Nuke/Aoe) ( MUI )

Creating a lance of ice towards target point, dealing damage to all units in a line and also slowing units by 35%. |n|n|cffffcc00Level 1|r - 15 + 0.6x agility. |n|cffffcc00Level 2|r - 30 + 1.2x agility. |n|cffffcc00Level 3|r - 45 + 1.8x agility. and it goes on to lvl 7.

Frozen shield (Aoe) ( MUI )

Turns on a frozen shield around the caster, draining mana and deal damage to nearby units. If units have Ice Lance buff then the shield does double damage.
. |n|n|cffffcc00Level 1|r - 0.3x intelligence damage per sec. |n|cffffcc00Level 2|r - 0.6x intelligence damage per sec. |n|cffffcc00Level 3|r - 0.9x intelligence damage per sec. and it goes on to lvl 7.

Not named passive (Passive) ( MUI )

As the "hero" also feels the chill of cold, he know that he need to spare his mana to survive. All casting spells by caster heals mana equal to his current mana pool.

. |n|n|cffffcc00Level 1|r - Regains 1% of current mana. |n|cffffcc00Level 2|r - Regains 2% of current mana. |n|cffffcc00Level 3|r - Regains 3% of current mana. and it goes on to lvl 7.

Chilling weapons. (Passive) ( NOT MUI YET )

Enchants the weapon with the power of ice, causing all attacks to slow 25%. Every attack also got a change to deal extra damage, dealing damage counting to the hero level. Also as higher this ability gets, the change increases but the damage decreases and the slow remains.

"NO Tooltip avaiable"

ULTIMATE ( MUI I think )

Not named

The hero channels his power into himself, dealing damage to the hero every sec. During this time the hero is invurnable, as the channel ends, an awful power of ice appears around the hero, dealing instant damage, stun and slow. Damage depends on strength, agility and intelligence of the hero and channel time, Max 5 sec channel time.

No tooltip created yet

Level 30 spell ( MUI I think )

Teleport to a target point, creating a line of ice behind the hero, slowing all enemy units in range and increases allied units attack speed.

No tooltip yet

Actually workin on tooltips to the better, this is just the basics ;) Hope it's to your expectations ::)

Level 22
Hi there, i need some spells for my map called Hero Battle 2009, max lvl is 30 so make many lvls and stuff and please import it on the map i will make downloadable. we need the following spells
1-2 passives per tho :) and one lvl 30 spell (not super uber but good)

ops made one to manyu ;)

4*7 = 28 + 2*1 = 30 ...

F*CK :)

EDIT:

You wont get 'em today, dunno if I have time to finish the last 2 but here's the 3 that works proper and are finished, including wips of the ulti and chilling weapons, had to remake the last 2 because couldnt find a way to get around a few things ...

Attachments

• Hero Battle 2009.w3x
    208.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Level 13
LOL! still can't think of a good ultimate for the fire. Is this ok with you?

Meteor Crush - Sends a metoer rolling down on a line burning anything in its path dealing massive damage and leaves the ground burning for a short time as units continue taking light damage.

Not very original though its the only thing I can think of. xD

Level 3
U can fix hotkey yourself seriously >_>, just change the color code place and the hotkey in the object manager

Level 3
Okay, i'll do this on paladin then (Holy Light done, Holy Fire done, Devotion aura (triggered, with more than bonus armor effect) done)

2 spell left

Edit : Done, sorry for bad english in tool tips >_>

Attachments

• Hero Battle 2009lol.w3x
    350.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Level 20
I really liked the spells, but The ultimate 1 wasnt really good and you should replace Holy Fire to an AoE damage on the ground. The Ultimate could maybe summon an Angel that lasts 30 seconds ad your hero will get wings and the angel should make Holy Fountains on a selected area of the game, and the Angel would have Locust :D

Level 3
Don't you think it will too much "OLOLOL PWNZZ IMBAAAAAA" ?

and why triggering an flamestrike like when it can be done without any trigger ? >_>

if you want you can change devotion aura with an other spell to make it ultimate (divine shield?), just don't forget to update the dummy spells level too ! (u normaly don't have to change anythings on my scripts to do that)

Level 20
umm, just let me tell you, i dont wanna have some spells that needs to be used on a friendly player, and i like some animations spell, like the Naruto spells :p A shield isnt much of a spell, either an 1 unit damage spell. If you look at the fire spells, it will attack alot of people and still do damage after 5 sec.

Status
Not open for further replies.