• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Spell Request"S"]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Hi there, i need some spells for my map called Hero Battle 2009, max lvl is 30 so make many lvls and stuff and please import it on the map i will make downloadable. we need the following spells
1-2 passives per tho :) and one lvl 30 spell (not super uber but good)

Water - Earth - Ligth - Dark - Ice - Fire - Normal (Grass) - Hi tech

Download and insert the spells please :D but first i need some ppl to do it,
REMEMBER TO PUT YOUR NAME IN THE CREDITS (TRIGGER)
PPL List
- FIRE GUY: Nerovesper
- ICE GUY: baassee
- WATER GUY: Peetron
- NORMAL (Grass) GUY: Meticoulus
- LIGTH GUY: Magissia

To those whos making Hi Tech, update the Robot Helper ability!!!

:thumbs_up:

View attachment 53018

Attachments

• Hero Battle 2009.w3x
    176.2 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Level 13
hmm... I think I'll take a crack at it. Nothing else to do anyway. But I need more info on what kind of spells you like. Like if they should be synergy spells like breathe of fire and drunken haze dealing more damage when both are active on a unit. or some strategic spells like meat hook+rot+dismember *if you know the game DotA*.

Level 13
Here is what I made so far. There is no ultimate spell yet. I can't think of a good one. I will update it as soon as I thought of one. xD

You can ask me questions about the spells, though I think they are not that good. xD

Attachments

• Hero Battle 2009.w3x
    189.5 KB · Views: 87
Level 13
I took the ultimate spell from Kingz if that's ok with you? I can't think of a good ultimate aside from this. xD

btw, don't remove the dummy.mdx model. It is used for some spells. its only 1kb anyway. xD
I moved the credits in the quest zone. Its more appropriate if its made there. I gave Kingz a credit too.

And the Spin Blaze cannot go beyond the cliffs now.

If you need help with importing just pm me.

Attachments

• Hero%20Battle%202009[1].w3x
    195.5 KB · Views: 87
Level 20
it would be awesome if it was a spell that made grass grow and cast the units in the air :D and maybe a Grass Unit spawning that does something (Locust Ability ON) real cool, and the passive spell(s) can do 3-12 % chance on making something on the ground on the position of the caster wich does Damage over time, got no more fantasy ATM, try find something out you too :D

EDIT: Nerovesper, its real cool but not excactly what i want tho, can you try with another please?

Level 13
I knew it. I already have it but I'm concerned with Slaydon he might not have it. I already sent a link in his visitor message I think that was yesterday.

Is vJASS really ok with you Slaydon? You'll need to download the WE I sent you in order for vJASS to work properly.

Level 3
If Light = Heal and if i can add some libraries(CasterSystem, and required castersystem's libraries) on you're map, then i can make Light spell

Level 4
vJASS is like JASS on steroids. It has a bunch of features, most important of which, in my opinion, is the globals block. The other things you can simulate with insight and normal JASS, but vJASS is a lot more user friendly. You need NewGen to save vJASS though (because it really just converts it to some really complicated normal JASS). It's like a translator of sorts.

Level 13
Don't worry its not a virus. let the anti-virus ignore that because its 100% not a virus. I promise you. We are all using it because unlike the normal WE it has unlimited options. I think normal WE has limit of creating units/spells/etc... in the object editor but the NewGen doesn't.

btw, the map is attached. sorry about that. I went to a funeral so I couldn't fix it asap. anyway here it is.

Attachments

• Hero Battle 2009.w3x
    220.2 KB · Views: 60
Level 3
Ask me when you finish the spell and give me the map up to date (so you won't have to copy the spell to one map the an other)

Status
Not open for further replies.