• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell request or spell link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Can anybody give me a link to a Spell Workshop
or make this ability:( GUI or Jass)
I'll take care of the icons and tooltips

Lightning Charge - Bolts an enemy unit, dealing 100 damage, reducing it's armor by 2 for 15 sec. and stunned for 4 sec.

Level 1 - 100 damage, 2 armor deduction.
Level 2 - 150 damage, 3 armor deduction.
Level 3 - 200 damage, 4 armor deduction.

Fire Star - Slams the ground, dealing 100 damage and creates a fire star diagram(use Special Effect fires). Any units enter the diagram(does not include caster and it's allies) deals 20 damage per sec. Last for 10 sec Complete

Level 1 - 100 damage, Last for 10 sec.
Level 2 - 150 damage, Last for 15 sec.
Level 3 - 200 damage, Last for 20 sec.

Earthshake - The ground moves for 4 sec(500 radius), slowing any units(includes allies) movement speed and attack. once the 4 sec is done, the earthshake explodes any units into the air(height is in height of Gargoyle) and once in ground, the units damages 150 damage.

Level 1 - 150 damage, 550 Radius.
Level 2 - 175 damage, 600 Radius.
Level 3 - 200 damage, 650 Radius.

Venom Storm - Poisons the enemy for 20 damage and attacks any units in the cloud(500 Radius). Once the enemy is out of the cloud its back in control.(includes allies).
Thats all for now

Last edited:
Level 22
Lightning Charge - Bolts an enemy unit, dealing 100 damage, reducing it's armor by 2 for 15 sec. and stunned for 4 sec.
is this something like Storm Bolt? explain it more clearly

Earthshake - The ground moves for 4 sec(500 radius), slowing any units(includes allies) movement speed and attack. once the 4 sec is done, the earthshake explodes any units into the air(height is in height of Gargoyle) and once in ground, the units damages 150 damage.
moves?

Venom Storm - Poisons the enemy for 20 damage and attacks any units in the cloud(500 Radius). Once the enemy is out of the cloud its back in control.(includes allies).
the enemy attacks any units (allies and foes) 500 radius?

Level 20
Lightning Charge: Explain more details. You can use acid bomb dummy ability and chain lightning ability that it is only 1 target, storm bolt too in stun.

Fire Star: Is the caster must channel in 10 seconds???

Earthshake: What do you mean move?? like earthquake that increase the radius??????

Venom Storm: Is it including allies of the enemy unit or the foe of enemy unit????

Level 24
Alright, i'll explain it.

For "jakeZinc"
Lightning Charge: Explain more details. You can use acid bomb dummy ability and chain lightning ability that it is only 1 target, storm bolt too in stun.
I can do the Lightning Charge on my own but
since the base ability is Fearie fire, i'll need the Dummy ability - Storm Bolt to
level so the damage is 100+(level2)50+(level3)50 every level of the ability.
and thats the part of the trigger i don't know.

More details
Magistrate Solomon cast a lightning bolt (Chain lightning effect) to an enemy, stunning and damaging the target - Storm Bolt Part
The armor is reduce - Fearie Fire Part(Base ability)

Fire Star: Is the caster must channel in 10 seconds???
No, just 0 second
What i mean is the fire star diagram fires will gone in 10 sec + 5 every level
kinda like the Legend of Magnador game (You can find it in EpicWar.com)
The second hero's 2 skill

Earthshake: What do you mean move?? like earthquake that increase the radius??????
No, the terrain shakes, not increase radius or move like its in a pond going to a farm(im not angry)

Venom Storm: Is it including allies of the enemy unit or the foe of enemy unit????
Yes and your allies and your units too.

For "Rheiko"
is this something like Storm Bolt? explain it more clearly
Yes, with fearie fire disguise as Lightning Charge Buff

no, i mean that the terrain is moving not moving like its in the house gone to a pond (im not angry)

the enemy attacks any units (allies and foes) 500 radius?
Yes, canda more like in the "Day of the Dragon" campaign - Last skill of Rhonin in Elementalist
(The Special effect is the Abomination Plague)

Level 12
For the caster dummy create a global unit variable and create the unit on map init then when some1 cast stormbolt
-set ability level of ff to level of sb
-issue unit targeting unit with ff ( I prefer pick storm bolt as base ability cuz ff is instant and easyer to handle with the dummy) don't forget to set cast range very high

Level 24
Heres the Lightning Charge and Firestar so far
yet their not complete

- The Lightning Charge Dummy is not showing up so it always never
cast the Dummy Ability(FierieFire) And one more thing, the tooltip might be wrong in this thread cause i didn't remember what it was but its Level Tooltip is right

- The only missing in FireStar is damage per second. Note: In the map, its tooltip is wrong, in this thread is right

Note: Don't mind its models and things in the map, The Trigger is in TE - Ability Folder. This is just a Test Map

Attachments

• Timber Harvesting Area.w3x
    1.4 MB · Views: 44
Level 24
The Firestar is now completed
but the only thing missing is the buff
The dmg per sec ability i used is Death and Decay i give to the
dummy

why is the DaD buff not working?
when the dummy cast, it has no buff, well there are no effect.

For Firestar, spawn a dummy with immolation using a ward-placing ability. Instead of triggering.
That could work yet there are no buff

Heres the test map

Attachments

• Timber Harvesting Area.w3x
    1.4 MB · Views: 78
Level 12
What debuff? Enemies standing in the star are supposed to be damaged until they leave or it instantly setting them on fire for 10 sec? If u would like the second one use unholy frenzy with 0 aspd bonus and store units in a group those who already got the debuff. The first is much easyer with a simple immolation on the ward

Status
Not open for further replies.