• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Request > Ice or Frost - Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Seas =)

I want create some abilities for my hero named Icehunter or Frosthunter ( I don't know yet which name is better )

The Hero has the model of a Wendigo (Northrend), is an agility hero and melee ranged. This hero should have 1 basic ability (which is useful for the full
game ( it's an orpg map)) - 4 normal abilities and 1 ultimate ability, which should be some stronger.

The Ice oder Frosthunter (...) is:
1) an agility hero with melee range
2) it's a combat hero
3) so the ice spells, shouldn't make him a mage - he should still a melee - combat - hero

Can someone help me please? =)

(My problem is, if I create spells - he always is more a mage as a combat hero^^)

Edit: Please - give some spells which aren't to hard to create. I'm medium skilled with triggering.

Level 4
What about a passive spell.. or an activable aura? i know how to make those. What about a blink strike spell? or a passive spell that triggers when you cast a spell? what do u think

Level 16
Seas =)

Forgot to look at my post - sorry for that

So the maximum is 5 spells. I though of 2 passive abilities and 3 castable abilities and no auras. In my game - a hero got 3 abilities from beginning and 2 abilities he need to do some quests or find an item ( I don't know yet ) to get it.
But hes still a combat hero - so don't make spells that he will be a caster. Blink - no Jass - Jass - vJass - whatever, I don't care. But he should still more a combat hero as a caster hero.

Level 16
Seas =)

lol^^ thats cool ^^

Jeah ofc you can vJass to - IF I can copy it. Notic: The ability is a UNIT ability and got 5 level ONLY the BASIC ABILITY has 1 level. Each Player can use the icehunter!! ( so max 9 icehunters ).

You can post your ideas here or pm or give you map - everyway you want =9

I need 5 abilities so I will look over every idea. But anyway - I give you +rep for helping and credits ( if its called credits ) in my map =)

Status
Not open for further replies.