• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Request: Decrease Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys,

I need a simple spell for a hero in my map.
You can turn the spell on and off (like the armor of the spellbreakers in wc3). When the spell is activated it drains 5 mana every 2 seconds from the caster. Whenever the caster attacks a target, it will lose 1 armor for 10 seconds, stacking up to -5 armor on lvl 1, -10 armor on lvl 2 and -30 armor on lvl 3.
When you turn the spell off, the hero will no longer decrease the armor of the enemy but the debuff stays for 10 seconds on the target.
After the 10 seconds the debuff will be removed and the target has full armor again.
The spell has no cooldown and can be turned on and off so often you wants.
Icon: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/icons/1609/
(BTN for activating and DISBTN for deactivating)

Info about my map:
It's a four player adventure map, where you can choose between 12 heroes. All 4 players will play together. Your job is to cleanse an old castle from an undead corruption and to find out the reason for whats going on in the castle. At the end of each level is a boss, which is very hard to kill and needs a good tactic (the fight of the final boss can last up to 10 minutes). Like in WoW, a tank and a healer is needed in the team.
If you want some pictures i can post them later.

I hope someone is answering on my request^^

---Derbs

Status
Not open for further replies.