• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spell Idea/Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I'm not up to Jass or anything so complicated yet.

Obviously I have a bard idea going here.

only thing I'm good at is ideas for things.

Song of Building, this is a play off of the D&D artifact Lyre of Building. Creates bridges, & builds castles.

I like the 10th kingdom theme song because of the mental image from the movie of a building making itself. But it's a very long song and might not work.

-other ideas-
Ode to the Ancestors

Creates 1 little floating wisp or ghost for every dead corpse on the ground.
Each wisp heals an allied unit.
Each ghost charges and explodes upon an enemy unit.

Level 4
Um, couldn't you just use the Build Small _____ item spell, or if you wanted to add a "song" (aka: looping music) you could use channel and modify it according to how long you want the song, and then use a trigger to build a building. (to build a good looking bridge it would have to be location specific)

Sorry, if you specifically wanted JASS, but I don't know JASS....I just know triggers. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.