• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Spell Help- "Get Filthy Drunk"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok I'm making my Dungeons and Dragons War Band map and my friend had an idea for the Drunken Master (I used the panda model because I thought it was importent.), he had an idea for a move called "GEt Filthy Drunk where the Drunken Master gains an attack bonus (lets say +14) but, he misses 25% of his attacks! Is there a way tomake this spell w/o the use of triggers. Or if you could make this spell with triggers I would highly appreciate it!

Note: This is a unit move so it wouldn't have any lvl's.

Thank you!

Level 4

It's not like divine shield, it's more like...... you click the button, the spell's good effects go on you....then after 45 seconds the "Hang Over" takes over, it stuns you for 5 seconds and makes you miss you're attakcs 50% of the time! The good part last 45 seconds the bad part last 15 seconds and the spell cool down is 65 seconds! So could you maybe show me how to set up the dummy spell, I have some... maybe not a lot but enough to understand dummy spells! Please help!

Level 2
Just give it an attack buff, then after(duration of spell), create a dummy unit which stuns the caster then curses it.

Level 11
Indeed... This is very simple. Just give the "Critical Strike" skill to the hero for 35 seconds. Then WAIT 35 seconds... After that create a dummy unit and order it to cast a "Storm Bolt" at the target with NO DAMAGE. Wait another 5 seconds and order another dummy unit to cast "Curse" at the target. This curse should last 10 seconds. So you practically copy-paste both Curse and Storm Bolt and put the appropriate durations and stats. Good luck!

~Daelin

Status
Not open for further replies.