• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SpeLL and MODEL requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I was wondering if anyone can create these spells/Models because im planning to put it in my map, and i'm not good at model or spells making so.. Could any of you help? i'll add reputation:gg: other than that i've got nothing...(im new)

1st skill:Rock spikes
The hero turns the environment around him into his weapon by transmuting it into powerful rocks that burst through from the ground dealing damage to all enemies in 3 ways in front of the hero, Deals damage based on 20% of current life in damage to enemies in three rows in front of the hero
This is how it looks like:
Aoe:
\|/
\|/
\|/
=O =hero

2nd skill:Decomposition
the 2nd stage in alchemy where you break up a certain object to its components...
Deals 20% of max life in damage(Close range and only one person).

3rd skill:Alchemic aura
Every 2 hero kills or 4 creep kills give +1 int (hero) or +.50 int (creeps)
--I was wondering if anyone could make the alchemic array for an aura attatchment found in this link:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=61upym

4th skill:The Gate
Hero Summons the gate which draws all nearby enemies in a 650 AOE Into the Gate, the closer the enemies are to the gate the more damage it does to them. Deals 400 damage/sec at 150 radius of the gate,200 radius and above deal 10% less damage every 100 range from the center of the gate
(This skill is almost similar to the skill black-hole in DOTA)
--If any good modelers out there (or skinner) that have their free time please see this link if you could make it for the skill.
Here Is the link:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=61upym

So... if any one could help me i'd be very grateful

Last edited:
Level 7

yea that is him:thumbs_up:....
although i know what he does i dont know how to do his skills such as what i mentioned above (his last skill) where i am not knowledgeable of.....:cry:
thats why, I ask for help :gg:

Status
Not open for further replies.