• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Speed Terraing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I maded this in WEU in 8 min
I posted this becos theres not so mutch new Threads.
Enjoy.

EDIT:
Ive been adding some imports and some more doodads and more Dirt.

Attachments

• Barrens Cliff 1.jpg
    Barrens Cliff 1.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 206
  • Barrens Cliff 2.jpg
    Barrens Cliff 2.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 168
  • Barrens Cliff 3.jpg
    Barrens Cliff 3.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 189
  • Barrens Cliff 4.jpg
    Barrens Cliff 4.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Level 34
Good choice of song. : )

I would have left some dirt and sand time variation on the path. As well, I'd have tried to break up the boring cliffs with some flat areas that could have a tree or grass on it. Might add rocks to the whole terrain too, they'd suit the area I think.

Level 14
I think the tile you used for cliffs worked awful with the rest. However the rest was nice. I would also have done like Gilles on the variation thing.

Level 7
Also, how did you get the ground to raise straight up, if i use plateue on a ground that stands up lkie that it doesn't go straight up in a line up like yours, I mean like wall like it goes straight up nothing around.
If I do it, it becomes a kinda circle and i want it to go straight up instead! You did it in the first part of your movie.

Level 11
Level 34
Run for your lives! The arches are coming for us!

-------------------

Serious arch spam. Try and get more creative.

Level 3
How did you turn the doodads with the mouse o.o If it was that you was doing.

Ctrl - left click (and hold ) will turn doodads and units etc.

Also, how did you get the ground to raise straight up, if i use plateue on a ground that stands up lkie that it doesn't go straight up in a line up like yours, I mean like wall like it goes straight up nothing around.
If I do it, it becomes a kinda circle and i want it to go straight up instead! You did it in the first part of your movie.

you need to get a file called Miscdata.txt and put it in a UI folder inside your warcraft directory
there's bound to be alot of threads about it so just look around.

Sakuria x

Status
Not open for further replies.