• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Special effects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I was making an one map but i dont know about editing to mutch so i stuck here: I maked like 6 special effects so it fades out and when it fades back i want to know how to destory all special effect and craite 2 units at the same positions they ware ?

Level 3
It's okay about the units,but the real problem is that i have created only special effects i don't have separate triggers it is in one trigger and they need to be there for 5-10 secundes i know how to destory them one by one i don't know how to destory them in groups...

Level 11
It's okay about the units,but the real problem is that i have created only special effects i don't have separate triggers it is in one trigger and they need to be there for 5-10 secundes i know how to destory them one by one i don't know how to destory them in groups...

Try something like this:

• Actions
    • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Random point in (Playable map area)) using Abilities\Spells\Human\ThunderClap\ThunderClapCaster.mdl
    • Set SE = (Last created special effect)
    • Wait 2.00 seconds
    • Special Effect - Destroy SE

Level 3
Didint work...

Btw i m making an cinematic so in the midle of the "fight" there are 3-4 special effects and 2 others on units overhead then it fades out and when it fades back i cant make the special effect disappeared...

i didint try Assassins-Creed method i will try it now if it works i will write.

WOOOOOOW i cant bilive it it wokred !!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS ALOT rep+

Mods you can now close the theard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.