• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spawning zombies power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spo

Spo

Level 6
Hello I need help again. I made a spell that spawns zombies. I used the water elemental to make it.but on the timer it says it is a water elemental how can you fix that?

Level 3
No its not that I think. Find in your Zombie spell where it has "Buffs-". Next to that it should say Water Elementals. Click on the tab in object editor "Buffs/Effects" and make a new effect and name it "Zombie" or "Risen Zombie" what ever you want it to say there.

Level 15
Actually you made the spell in object editor or in GUI/Jass/vJass?
If it is made in any of the 3 above just change the spawning unit to a different one made by you in object editor(with the appropriate name).If the spells is made in object editor then i think you actually modified the Summon Water Element spell,so you have stacked with the "Water Element" thing,this is easy,just change the Water Element with XX you want everywhere in the fields of the spell you made in object editor.

Level 11
How did you make the zombies? Is it a summoning ability or is it through triggers?
If its a summon go to the ability and go to the buff. You will see Water Elemental. Now you have to go to the Buffs/Effects tab and create a buff based off of the Water Elemental buff. Once you create this buff rename it to "Zombie" and change the description to "Zombie" and stuff. Then go back to your summon zombie ability and go to the buff again and double click it. Then double click the Water Elemental buff and scroll down until you get to the buff you just made, the one thats called Zombie.

Status
Not open for further replies.