• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spawn Waves run away when hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
ok im making an aos type map. the units spawn from a main base and then attack move to the enemys main base. I made the spawn players neutral extra and vitim becuase i wanted all 12 slots for human players. Anyways everything works fine until the units get to near death. Then they procede to run back to the main base like the computer ai would in a normal game. Any way to prevent this?

Level 6
I have had similar issues, i don't think you can change the neutral AI to work the way you want. Sorry =/. The best you can do, is go to game play constants and change the creep camp distance and things like that to the max, and hope that it is enough.

Level 3
i had already made stats - can flee to false, and i had already increased the camp guard distance. Thanks anyways though for the replys.

Status
Not open for further replies.