• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spawn Trigger Like Footy Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
How do I make a trigger so units spawn around a building

So if player 1 had a castle knights would spawn 1 everyone 2 seconds or something like that

Level 25
You need two triggers actually (if you dont only have one building that is created from start and cant be upgraded)..
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit Finishes construction/upgrade
  • Conditions
    • Constructed/Upgraded structure equal to *your building*
  • Actions
    • Trigger - Turn on Spawn <gen>
And here is the one that spawns, this one is initially off.
  • Events
    • Time - Every 2.00 seconds of game time
  • Actions
    • Unit - Create 1 Knight for Player 1 (Red) at (Position of (Triggering unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
Hope it helped you :)

Level 28
Every x seconds
Pick every unit in region x matching unit-type of matching unit is a unit of type y and do:
- If picked unit = Tier Lv 1 then do create 1 footman for owner of picked unit at pos. of picked unit else do if picked unit = Tier Lv 2 then do create 1 knight for owner of picked unit at pos. of picked unit else do blah..

should go like this

Level 5
I was wondering if someoen could tell me where the condition for counting how many units you have is... So like

number of unit owned by player equal to...

Level 2
Every x seconds
Pick every unit in region x matching unit-type of matching unit is a unit of type y and do:
- If picked unit = Tier Lv 1 then do create 1 footman for owner of picked unit at pos. of picked unit else do if picked unit = Tier Lv 2 then do create 1 knight for owner of picked unit at pos. of picked unit else do blah..

should go like this

How do i do that I dont know what condition/action i need please explain more :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.