• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

sparkling urn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
dudes we manage to kill the waves and kill all boses (10x to a fella and sm guide) but we killed like 3 times ALEX (3rd boss) and he didnt drop the goddamn urn ...... is it a RARE drop or its some bug mb we are not playing the orig map?

Level 2
cmon if some1 know something share 25 vews no response? oh god damn is it a bug? we play from makemehost.com bots their maps i think they are ok? fuckin d3 graveyard boss does not drop the urn i check in 5 guides all says that its him who drops it but no i killed him like 5 more times today and still not a drop pls help

Level 5
Im pretty sure it depends on luck. Like I've killed really gazillions of crabs before having a pearl drop from them so... keep on it or find anybody who has found the urn already.

Status
Not open for further replies.