• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Space Orc 'Hedgehog' AT-AAV

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
The heavy, all-terrain anti-aircraft vehicle dubbed 'Hedgehog' is the best bet for a clean and enemy-free airspace. It drives on a 6x6 all-terrain propulsion and is equipped with a pair of 30mm twin auto cannons.

Give credits if you use it in your campaign/map, DON'T distribute to other sites and DON'T edit without my permission.
Have fun with the model.

Keywords:
Space Orc, space, Orc, Helicopter, AH, chain, gun, chain gun, rocket pack, rocket, pack, tinker,
Contents

Space Orc 'Hedgehog' AT-AAV (Model)

Reviews
21:31, 26th Oct 2009 shamanyouranus: You are getting way too good at this Frank. Approved with flying colors and lots of shrapnel.

M

21:31, 26th Oct 2009
shamanyouranus: You are getting way too good at this Frank. Approved with flying colors and lots of shrapnel.

Level 26
Fucking awesome. I love it, especially the independent suspension and the headlights. I like the cannons too, with the amo clips on the ends. The cockpit is a bit complex though. Maybe a slightly smaller cockpit with come cleaner lines would have been nice. Still, everything looks awesome. :/ well, except for the death animation, which is the steam tank again (ಠ_ಠ)... but otherwise the animations are well done, they're getting better :D.\

Incgredible UV mapping as always, and good use of teamcolor. Good detail work, i like the fenders on the wheels and the axles. lol silly name, very Wiiiiiide vehicle. but awesome work as always GF. Its great to see you submitting so many models again.

Level 9
Reminds me of the Hydra AA Tank for Imperial Guard.
Good model, Frank.
5/5 Highly Recommended