• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Space Federation Assault Tank

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a Space Federation assault tank model. It is based on my model made just for lulz. Its render can be seen here: http://rastrelly.deviantart.com/art/Assault-Tank-152683297

Tank is a simple model. It can stand, "walk", shoot and die.

Model is based on original idea of your humble servant.

Keywords:
space, tank, assault, futuristic, original, twin, gauss gun, anti-gravity
Contents

Space Federation Assault Tank (Model)

Reviews
12:29, 7th Feb 2010 General Frank: Way too many polygons/vertices on a simple tank. Also the tank is way too simple and the texture is very basic. Since I don't see any use for it Warcraft right now, I will reject this but I will give you the...

M

12:29, 7th Feb 2010
General Frank:

Way too many polygons/vertices on a simple tank.
Also the tank is way too simple and the texture is very basic.
Since I don't see any use for it Warcraft right now, I will reject this but I will give you the opportunity to reduce the polygons and to make better animations and textures.

Level 26
Dear lord. 12,000 polies? AN ALMOST 800 KB MODEL!? SHIT, this model is a poly-spam time bomb. I actually like how it looks though, cool idea, and it would be a neat model, but you need to optimize the fuck out of this thing if you expect someone to put it in wc3. This model also needs a texture, ingame it looks like a white blob, and particles are extremely simple, could use work. This model will be rejected.

Reduce the polycount and UV wrap it to ingame textures and youll be on your way.