• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Space Arrows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Space Arrows
By: breebree123
BTNarrows.jpg
DISBTNarrows.jpg

tell me, what should i change? :con:

Level 35
Make the shape of the arrowheads more realistic and preferably somehow unique with re-designing the shape. Add more details, like some sort of rune, symbol or simply cracks and distortions on the arrowhead to make it less generic. The shading and the highlights also need more improvement, it's easier to detail a metallic arrowhead, but a bone one would look better. The wooden part needs more cracks and shading aswell. I recommend completely removing and redoing the other arrows, their angling is really unrealistic and their shape is distorted. Make them similar to the main arrow. Once you're done, add a glow with a motion effect and remove the totally unfitting background.

Level 3
the tips of the arrows look somehow way to big and you could make the look more dangerous using blood groovesor anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.