• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
How do you add sounds well i mean how do you add them well most sounds i add work but they make the map to big how do i shrink them so they dont make the map so big it cant be played or downloaded but still use the sounds :eek: cause i really want a wolf sound for my game to strike fear into the critter xD

Ham

Ham

Level 5
How do you add sounds well i mean how do you add them well most sounds i add work but they make the map to big how do i shrink them so they dont make the map so big it cant be played or downloaded but still use the sounds :eek: cause i really want a wolf sound for my game to strike fear into the critter xD

what do you mean? that you have imported a sound but you can't play it? i can't understand you very well

Status
Not open for further replies.