• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Assigning specifi items to specific trained trined hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
So , i am making a map and i had some problemes and bugs theat i over come (i am but a rockie , but i have big scores in ind) and i made by now 4 hroes and i want theat when they are trained to recive a certain starting item(they are summoned from a building). and i made a personaized starting item for each of them. how can i use the equipe them the specific item when they are trained?
i only managed to do it in the way theat evry trained hero gains the same item.
And if you may, how can i add costume sounds to my hero?( i can download mp3/wav sounds theat i want to make my hero to use but how to make him use them).i know theat i have to import them first and i did for the kuribouh theat im using as a basic shop in my costum map. i just cant figure out how to equip the sound.(im curently using it`s model for training hero building as well)
thanx for help in advance

Last edited:
Level 1
first probleme i solved already alone. second one to come is the sounds and a new one witch is how to make status scaling abilitys( i know theat i need a halow spell and to use triggers, but i just cant find the right ones in the end. i did all until the part where i have to find where is the status comparacence with int/str/agi.

Status
Not open for further replies.