• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sound not playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm not quite sure where to put this, but it seemed alright here.

Alright. I'm on youtube looking for a song for my time killer map. I find some song and convert it into an mp3 using some web service. I open audacity and edit the sound into my liking, so it can loop. I export the file as both WAV and MP3 files. I put them into my already made map and use them as sounds. I edited their details to loop. Anyway, I make a trigger to play the song/sound after 0.01 seconds of game time. When I test the map, the song doesn't work. I have tried numerous things, but none of them work. HALP :thumbs_down:

Level 9
This isn't uncommon when sounds are heavily edited, not sure why it occurs but something as simple as a format conversion can cause this, using the mp3 format without any further editing will play, but with editing, I'm afraid I don't know, depends on the programs you use and the extent of your editing.

Level 4
This isn't uncommon when sounds are heavily edited, not sure why it occurs but something as simple as a format conversion can cause this, using the mp3 format without any further editing will play, but with editing, I'm afraid I don't know, depends on the programs you use and the extent of your editing.

oi. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.