• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sound Importing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I'm making my own campaign and i have my own vocals and stuff. But when i import and use it for a trigger it will not work. It's a wav program and it works in the editor but not in-game... plz tell why is this?

Maybe post how you use the wavs and someone will help you.

Are they triggered? On a unit? What?

Level 7
right.. I'm going to use it for a cinematic you know the box in the south of the screen where a unit says for example: I am the law. then i have the vocal who says i am the law. so i import the sound put it into the cinematic trigger. and then i test bu nothing happens i can't hear anything of that sound....

Level 19
Make them mono (you can convert with basic sound recorder or with stuff you use)
That should solve the problem

Level 7
yet again it was a mono type, and there are different mono types btw. 16 bit mono type 8000 khz and mono 8 bit 11025 khz. has this anything to do with it?

EDIT:
yet again it was a mono type, and there are different mono types btw. 16 bit mono type 8000 khz and mono 8 bit 11025 khz. has this anything to do with it ?

Do NOT double-post. Use the Edit Post button.
~Posts Merged

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.