• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Soul Reaver

Uploaded this a couple of years back, a lass I hadn't obtained permission to use the skin for it at that time, I revisited the idea, and got it, so I'm re-uploading it.

Permission was given by Praveen in an e-mail saying "Hi Thanks for the mail. Yes it's fine, you may use it.", so I'm grateful for that! So all credit for the skin goes to him and his amazing model here: http://praveen3d.deviantart.com/art/The-Soul-Reaver-73290115
Screenshot of permission was given.

Model is my work, so give credit if you use it, please :)

Keywords:
Sword, Soul Reaver, Soul, Reaver, Weapon, Slice, Cut, Damage, Item, Blade.
Contents

Soul Reaver (Model)

Reviews
22:06, 19th Dec 2014 Misha: screenshot of the permission, please. and put it in the description 23:30, 19th Dec 2014 MiniMage: Permissions have been given, the filesize is okay and the quality is decent. Approved.

M

22:06, 19th Dec 2014
Misha: screenshot of the permission, please. and put it in the description

23:30, 19th Dec 2014
MiniMage: Permissions have been given, the filesize is okay and the quality is decent. Approved.