• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

SotDRP - Yag-Sinekas 23

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Keywords:
sotdrp
Contents

SotDRP - Yag-Sinekas 23 (Map)

Reviews
15:39, 7th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: We don't accept maps without description, Rejected.

M

15:39, 7th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
We don't accept maps without description, Rejected.

Level 1
general:
1. no description
2. no note about the map if its prot or unprot
3. you are not the original mapmaker so have to prove that the mapmakers have nothing against that u uploaded their map
4. map-preview is just black?-.-

to the game itself:
ingame description is horrible
i tried it for 20 mins and i still didnt figure it out how to make doodads n stuff there...this map cant get any more unfriendly as it is atm

0/5 not approved

cant give more with those flaws

Level 3
1.FrozenFenrir is right, you should get permission to upload the map.
2.Its huge wich makes it hard to quickly move to a location via the minimap. It still is in the early stages of a beta so i have some hope for this map.
3.There should be a map preview and the terrain doesnt look completely done.

I give it a 2/5 untill better versions come out.

Level 3
... i have some things to say about this and the rejection status shuold be removed first of all its called commands and i know almsot every command if you let me edit this i can put the creators the commands and a few other things you asked for btw there is over 900 commands this is only 1/3 beta becues this was made to make fun of saken yagsinekas? saken is gay backwards this shuold explain a few thing's as well please DONT reject every sotdrp map you see it makes it hard to find ANY of them. contact me for more information