• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

An RP Template?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I'm quite aware that we've had a few members across the WC3 Modding community state they would make an RP template map, since at this point, all maps are protected.

While I was known as Zoom_Zoom_Zoom. for my DnD edits, that map was pretty open and Vuen was kind about if I could use the map and modify it. Arukai and Saken remained closed for years and I'd like to know if there is any way we can have a "template" like map. The closest I remember this being is the Yag Sinekas map which had maxed the map size but remained protected.

So, if Arukai or Saken is still lurking, or if anyone is aware of a "template" map or an unprotected SotDRP, XRP, etc, can I be redirected?

I think it's safe to assume that those projects have been halted, so I don't think there would be issues with ownerships at this point.

Also, this is half a request and half a map idea. Since I think everyone who RPs would love to make their own versions.

Thanks.

-Z3.

Status
Not open for further replies.