• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Sorry but another question about jumping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
When i am try to use jumps in my maps there are 2 things that i don't know what to do with them. everything is not working because i don't know what to do with them.
they are:
custom script:"call RemoveLocation(udg_CastingPoint)"
and custom script:"call RemoveLocation(udg_TargetPoint)"
i don't even know what it is custom script....
thanks a lot to who that know what to do with them.(+rep as always....)
:goblin_good_job::goblin_good_job::goblin_good_job:

Level 3
That Custom Script youre using is for removing leaks in your map.
okay.but how i take scripts from other map to my map?or use them or do with them what that suppose to be?(don't worry,that is a map that suppose to copy from her)

Level 37
The easiest way to copy triggers is to have all triggers you want to copy in one folder. Right click the folder and then select copy. Open your map and paste the folder in trigger editor. Make sure you have "Copy unknown variables" check box ticked in File -> Preferences.

Level 3
The easiest way to copy triggers is to have all triggers you want to copy in one folder. Right click the folder and then select copy. Open your map and paste the folder in trigger editor. Make sure you have "Copy unknown variables" check box ticked in File -> Preferences.

i am sorry but it is connected to copying and pasting scripts or it is connected to my previous problem that i fixed?
the problem is from where to copy and where to paste scripts?please.
thanks!:goblin_good_job:

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
If you have all triggers in 1 category, and you copy that category, there is no "correct place" to paste it. It's the same if the folder is up, or down.
Coping is same as in every PC programme. Select a category, right click, and copy. If you for some reason can't copy, then try CTRL + C, and to paste CTRL + V.

Status
Not open for further replies.