• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

something that could lead to another problem

do you agree this could becom a posible problem

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
once an asian person made an account and a topic on this internet site if we keep get anymore this site might get alot of asians is there anyway we could keep them out so this site doesnt realy need topics and recources the mods cant even read and 1 coming can lead to a problem

Level 25

I'm almost considering finding out where you live so I can personally punch your face in

SO WHAT IF WE CAN'T READ IT? DO THEY NOT DESERVE THE SAME RIGHTS AS US OR SOMETHING? WE HAVE PLENTY OF MULTICULTERAL PEOPLE HERE, AND YET YOU HAVE AN ATTITUDE LIKE THAT?

You DISGUST me.

Level 25
Then Necro, I would understand him exactly the same as if you started posting in whatever the national language of Portugal is

Not at all

But would not understand be terms for discrimination? "OH NOEZ HE CAN'T SPEAK SOME LANGUAGE AND USES A DIFFERENT FONT LETS NOT EVEN LET HIM ON OUR SITE AND BE RACIST DISCRIMITORY EFFWADS!"

Yeah, that even sounds stupid. A pity that so many wars have been fought over it

Status
Not open for further replies.