• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Someone help me with buff trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
so i use a dummy caster to cast an inner fire for me, now the problem is i want to remove the effect of the inner fire after my hero do a normal attack with inner fire as its buff... by the way if i dont attack the buffs will stay for 10 seconds,...

Level 4
Is this what are you looking for? :p
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit Is attacked
  • Conditions
    • ((Attacking unit) has buff Inner Fire) Equal to True
  • Actions
    • Unit - Remove Inner Fire buff from (Attacking unit)

will try, thanks for the quick reply mam/sir, i think about this trigger earlier, but im getting confused about the Unit - A unit is attacked, i mean, my hero get attacked or he/she gets attacked well ill post some update about the result thank... :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its working now thank you mam/sir, i just add a
  • Wait 0.50 seconds
so that it will deal the damage thats from the inner fire buffs before totally removing the buff

Status
Not open for further replies.