• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Somebody please make (Dark) Archon from StarCraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, for a long time a LOT of people were asking for people to make Archon and/or Dark Archon. There are so many amazing StarCraft models but WHY no one ever made these two? :(

It would be really appreciated if someone could please take they’re time and make a GOOD LOOKING model of Dark Archon and Archon. (They look NEARLY the same except they’re body, hands and head change SLIGHTLY). :)

Of cource any model would be good on this site but it would force be nice if it looked as good as "killst4r" makes like http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Models&ID=567&sid=0014f24826c0b2cf8aa6098774fe641d

Well, anyway it would be nice if someone in 2 years finally made these two StarCraft guys, lot of people (including me :p ) would appreciate this! :D

Ok, I don't wan to be too critical, of cource it is good that there is at least something but to be honest in my opinion it looks nothing near like archon. :?

1) I don't remember (Dark)Archon having 2 pointy legs :p
2) (DARK)Archon has a BALL of something that looks like RED/BLUE FIRE. This one has a blue GLOW and it is not really what I call round. :p
3) (Dark)Archon has sort of 2 Electrons orbiting round him.
4) His animations are totally different.
5) Archons head and body looks different and it no way near Matches how Dark Archon looks.

So it is possible, but of cource it would be cooler if someone made something a bit better then this (Spry who ever posted the model, good try though)

Status
Not open for further replies.