• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Somebody please fix my map....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey guys, this is my final and most desperate attempt to get help fixing my map.

I've uploaded it here:
http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Maps&ID=2872

It's done in WeU, so you'll need that to open it.

My problem:
I've made triggers which use the left mouse button to order your unit (3d person view, keycontrol) to attack.
So basically the effect is that you get a 3d person shooter.

Randomly, the game (warcraft itself, not just the map) crashes when you fire (screen freezes, only reset works).
I've asked the one who designed the basic triggers for that type of attack system, but he aswel found himself unable to fix it.
Also have i asked darkshadow, but no avail.

So here i pledge to you all, please try and save my project. Thank you.

Level 9
I'm sorry for bumping, but this one just means alot to me.

Panto, wouldn't you make an exception for only once please? i found myself unable to convert the map back to normal WE.

Again, please help me someone... pahlease!

Level 4
I would look into it but i dont use WEU either, i tried it a while back and didn't see any real benefit from using it.

Good luck with it though...

My only thought without looking at the map, is to check that you aren't trying to do math with variable types that you shouldn't be.

Status
Not open for further replies.