• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some triggers' help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Has anyone played Twilight's Eve ORPG game map?? You can download it from Epic War and check it, there are some triggers on this map that I would like to know how to create since I can't open the map.

1. How can I create a -save, -load system so that when a player types -save it gives you a random Code that can be later used for -load???

2. How can I create a questgiver that has quests in him (like items), so that when you get a specific quest it starts in your quest log? Example: The Basic Questgiver in Twilight's Eve ORPG.

3. How does this dungeon system work, the thing when you pass the dungeon, you are being teleported to a place where you can get a random item in Twilight's Eve ORPG...how can I make this system??? (for example: to overpass the problem of teleporting 2 players in the same place and creating 1 item at that place).

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.