• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Random Item Drop System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
How would I go about making a drop system similar to Twilights Eve or Defi4nc3? When you kill the boss everyone in the dungeon is teleported to a separate room with their item in the room with them. I have everything set up so the people in the dungeon get teleported to their own room but I cant get the drop system to work. I want it to be like when you are teleported into the room there is ONE item on the floor. I tried doing random integers (4 items to drop random number 1-4 and tried 1-100) but for some reason only on item would drop. Any help is GREATLY appreciated thanks!

Level 9
when testing a map random things (numbers, points, and so on) are the same everytime because of testing ^^ you can turn it off by unchecking 'fix random seed' (at least i think that its called like that....if not its similar ;D) in preferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.