• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Some that doesn't have limits?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tested Configuration:
Computer Type: Blade Module
Mother Board Revision: G5
BIOS: A08 09/27/2008
CPU: 4 AMD Quad-Core Opteron™ Model 8384 2.7 GHz
RAM: 128 GB
Bus Type: 3 USB Ports
Serial
Video Adapter: ATI® ES1000
Host Bus Adapter: HP Smart Array P400i Controller , Serial SCSI (SAS)
Hard Disk Drive: 2 HP DG146ABAB4 146GB SAS 10K , Serial SCSI (SAS)
Test Kit: System Certification Kit 6.3.0-0.6

Level 15
The video card is very underpowered for gaming purposes, but the computer itself would rank highly for heavy multiprocess/multithreaded computation.

If you have any spare servers like that sitting around, I'll glady take 2 of them off your hands. :wink:

Nah, that's not mine, it's some computer that i found on the internet. I was amused when i saw its configurations, so i just wanted to post it and see what you guys think. The ram costs about one thousand bucks or even more. Is the Processor quad core 4? because they can cost more then 3 thousand bucks, i saw one that costs 9.700 euro or i may be mistaking.

Level 34
This may sound weird, but your little US government has a 2,5 TB RAM card. Now thát's big. And the pricetag on it was 4,7 million dollars.

Level 27
WHAHAHA, the video card supports 2D graphics.

Dude that is indeed a server/mainframe.

You know what would be awesome?

One of the multi-processor supporting motherboards with 8 slots for RAM memory and room for a Dual 2 GB DDR5 Graphics Card, and then use 3 GHZ Octo-cores to place into the sockets... Now THAT would be awesome...

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Best PC for gamming currently is intel I7 extreem with atleast 6 GB DDR3 RAM + 2*750 GB SSD (for faster read speed while gaming) and 2* 1.5 TB HDD for raw data storage and fast writing speeds. On top of that you then use multiple 295GTX cards in SLI or else the top ATI cards in crossfire (ATI is slightly better FPS wise in games currently).

Probably around 4000£+ thou.

Status
Not open for further replies.