• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some Starcraft-Warcraft related help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey, me again! I'm working on a*fix* Starcraft PvP in Warcraft 3 map. I have a few questions to ask.

1. I'm wondering if there is a way to create a building that spawns units automatically within a certain time of each other to a maximum amount of the summoned unit.

2. Is therea way to replicate the starcraft psionic fields for protoss pylons? I have the buildings made all I need is a way to make them have to be built in a certain radius of the pylon other wise cannon rushing is going to win the game.

3. Is there a way to remove the move, patrol, hold position, attack, stop commands on a unit to make it have more slots for abilities. I seem to remember adding lots of abilities to a unit that it moves the basic commands off the little command prompt thingy in the corner of the screen. I need to know if this is possible because of my first question.

4. Is there away buildings can move? Like retain their modle, and just fly around?

And 1 noob question. How do i take screenshots?

Thanks in advance too

Last edited:
Level 2
Also I need some help retexureing trees. Every time I try it just looks like a round shadow.

Level 2
Thnx undead and firebat guy and srry about the double post , fyi im making a starcraft map IN warcarft 3 so i dunno if tht would go for starcraft 2m since im using sc 1

Status
Not open for further replies.