• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some RT Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Title says it all

haus1.JPG

haus2.JPG

Haus3.PNG

Haus4.jpg

Its sorted chronological btw, so dont blame me for the first 2 Screens compared to the later ones.

Last edited:
Level 11
I have to say, that I dislike the water in the last pic. It simply doesn't fit in the quality of the other highres doodads. But I like the details in all of those pics. And a fire can burn during heavy rain, at least for some minutes.

Level 23
I have to say, that I dislike the water in the last pic. It simply doesn't fit in the quality of the other highres doodads. But I like the details in all of those pics. And a fire can burn during heavy rain, at least for some minutes.

Yes, you are right. But imo the normal wc3 water looks even worse.

I agree the waterfall especially looks very out of place, otherwise it's pretty darn epic :p

Unfortunately i just discovered the other waterfall from hive shortly after i created the screen.
Thx anyway :)

The water can be tinted, to some light green/blue colour.

Due to the fact i use infranes waterplane the tinting can look akward and imo the color isnt the biggest problem here, or what do u think?

Status
Not open for further replies.