• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some old members of THW have just launched a kickstarter for their game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 29
I couldnt grasp fully hence have to ask: which genre exactly would this game belong into ? and what would be the already existent example that would come closebest to your idea, that perhaps could be pointed towards. Is it fe. going to be an adventure game with good puzzle elements that tries to explain a original background story like Myst or just 'wandering simulator' ?

I couldnt grasp fully hence have to ask: which genre exactly would this game belong into ? and what would be the already existent example that would come closebest to your idea, that perhaps could be pointed towards. Is it fe. going to be an adventure game with good puzzle elements that tries to explain a original background story like Myst or just 'wandering simulator' ?

This is the closest thing I have found https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEjvpHpVyiw

Status
Not open for further replies.