• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gameleon, the Future of modding and helping out a kickstarter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi guys!

First off, let me introduce myself. My name's Shay and I work at Gameleon. We're basically a team of gaming nerds (not to mention super SC and SCII fans) and modding fans. We've always loved moddable games (heh, from the age old Heroes 3 and their super cool campaign editor to TES: Morrowind and Starcraft) and that kind of love has sort of led us along the years to develop Gameleon.

What is it? Well, it's an HTML5 game making platform. It's something anybody (regardless of programming experience - in fact it, it doesn't require any coding skills) can use to make, publish and play their own MMORPG's. Recently we've launched our Kickstarter campaign in the hopes of earning enough money to be able to make it available.

It really is a cool tool we're really proud of - we've even remade Act 1 of Diablo 2 using it. Since posting here is the only way I could reach you guys, this is my question: we would really like to popularize our campaign in the hopes of getting it funded and to really talented people like the modders in this community - how do you think you guys can help with that, especially within this community? I'm totally open to a discussion on this topic.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Status
Not open for further replies.